Friday, September 10, 2010

Theory of Constraints (TOC) for start-ups

Today I wish to share an external post of my coach and mentor for the last 7 years: Dr. Eli Goldratt.

Recently, Eli has opened a TV channel called TOC.tv where he shares much of his knowledge with the world. Most of the webcasts are related to operations, distribution, strategy, sales & marketing of business that have "physical" products. However, one webcast is related to .... start-ups and moreover to technological ones.

I am not new to this and I still find great merit in hearing it again and again. I hope you will too.

The link to the webcast is:
https://www.toc-goldratt.com/TV/video.php?id=419&type=2

It might take some time to upload, so practice patience :)

Should you seek more knowledge about necessary but not sufficient, you can find the book in amazon and you can also write me questions and I will try to provide more information from what I have learned myself.

Happy New (Jewish) Year
Amir

No comments:

Post a Comment